Do you ever question whether or not you are on the right path with your business?
Too often women entrepreneurs who would otherwise say YES! I know I am in the right business, can fall prey to doubt and confusion that clouds their vision and their truth.
Here are some of the ways you can be sure..
- You love the work
- You have a passion for it
- You feel fulfilled and satisfied by how your work is helping others
- You get to use your God-given skills, gifts and talents on a daily basis
- You have the creative freedom to continually up level what you do
- You continue to learn, grow and challenge yourself inside of the work
- You make a good living doing it
So, are you in the right business?
If you said YES!, congrats for having followed your heart and for doing the work your soul has called you to do.
It isn’t easy to do that in a world that tells you, that the only way to be successful is to go to school, get a job, work for ‘the man’ and then consume, consume, consume until you die (to fill the void of having ignored the desires of your heart!).
Sometimes though, do you still feel unsatisfied and like ‘something’ is missing? You are not alone.
There are 3 reasons why this can be so..
- Not understanding how we create and feeling like a victim of circumstance
- Having a competitive instead of cooperative mindset
- Lacking clarity (vision)
- Lack of focus
- Lacking depth of gratitude
- Lacking steadiness of faith
- Not actively preparing for the good to come
Without the right mindset, we create experiences we don’t want, no matter where we are or how much we have already accomplished. For that reason, we have a big focus around here that includes doing mindset and emotional work.
Truly there is really nothing else in your way of you having what you want.
- Resistance to doing the less fun stuff
- Resistance to sales
- Resistance to marketing
- Resistance to being visible
- Resistance to keeping a consistent work schedule
- Resistance to experiencing failure
When resistance is in the way (even when we have what we want and all the resources we need at our finger tips), we consistenly fail to act in the way that is necessary to cause increase in our life – to a standard that reflects our values.
Our true values are reflected in how we spend our time and our money.
3) Still inside the box
- Worried about what other people think
- Being a people pleaser
- Saying yes to everything
- Letting ‘shoulds’ dictate your schedule
- Being afraid to charge what your service is worth
- Working 9-5, mon-frid
- Not taking time off
- Charging by the hour for your services
- Doing 1 off sessions and having a hard time getting people to commit to the work
I am adamant that coaching, teaching and healing businesses cannot be sustainable in the ‘business as usual’ model because it eventually leads to burn out.
As you can see, even with being in the right business, there can be obstacles in the way that can make you doubt if you are on the right path.
It is all because of mindset patterns, emotional resistance and finally, trying to make your self fit into the box – instead of making your business a perfect fit for who you are.
That is why the Femme-Preneur business model makeover program includes a mindset makeover, as much as it includes the remodelling of your business.
We have a vehicle to give you – a business model that will fit your feminine heart like a glove!
But at the end of the day, that vehicle will only get you where you want to go, if you put the fuel in and steer it in the direction of your dreams.
While we can’t do the driving for you, what we can do is give you a vehicle, help you refuel your tank, see truthfully where you are at and give you the map to get you where you want to go!!
Want to be guided on this road trip?
We’d love to take you with us!
Click here to learn more about how we can help you makeover your business!